Friday 23 November 2012

Dare to wear

Pineapple Dazzle Party Balloons Indian Headdress Festival

My mother always says it is better to be over dressed than under dressed. I usually imagine her in a 1920's flapper outfit whilst saying it. I may have completely missed her point but I do believe that a bit of frippery makes a ho-hum day way more interesting.

Somehow donning a simple cape makes you feel courageous & bold and can turn a boring night at home into something out of this world.

Personally I cant get enough of dressing up as a Pirate at work. There's something about all the foul mouthed cheeky bravado that I gravitate towards. I'm amazed no-one at work has twigged yet what with all the swearing whenever I'm dressed in stripes & neck scarves. (I keep the swash-buckling strictly during my scally wag lunch adventures)

Next time you are feeling so-so maybe you should spice it up? Go on that bike ride dressed as a Ninja. Shopping in your finest La-Di-Da Chanel Dress suit, with pearls of course.

You never know you might just end up having a wonderful time.

LVS

No comments:

Post a Comment