Thursday 22 November 2012

Everything In Its Right Place

Pineapple Dazzle Radiohead Concert 2012

Over the weekend I witnessed my all time favourite band play in Melbourne, Radiohead.

The night was truly brilliant. The stage production was phenomenal, the band were magic & most of all Thom was in a fabulous mood.

I'm not a religious person but I had a spiritual moment at the show of pure unadulterated joy. Maybe it was my 15 year old self who obsessively wrote OK Computer inspired poetry or all of the broken hearted moments that they have helped me through. But I felt peace and that everything will be alright now that I had seen them at their best.

Thank you Melbourne for being so lovely, respectful yet rambunctious a crowd.

My love affair with this band has been rekindled burning bright.

LVS

image sourced from

No comments:

Post a Comment