Sunday 21 July 2013

Dreaming of San Francisco

New York has been nothing short of fabulous and I'm very sad to leave. I can see why many of my friends have moved there as it is an incredibly vibrant place. I'll give you a proper update on my time there soon once I am back in Australia. At the moment I am flying over the country to go see San Francisco.

Pineapple Dazzle San Francisco

San Francisco was a late addition to my trip. In a way I have a feeling that this city is the one that I'm going to end up loosing my heart to. A few of my American friends have given me some great suggestions for what to do whilst I'm in town. One tip they shared is to never shorten San Francisco's name to San Fran (thank you Crispy!) Here are my must-do plans so far.

Riding a bike over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito to find a famous ice-cream parlour.

Hanging out in Dolores Park.

Alcatraz. I am travelling with my Roller Derby friend Elle Catraz so it is appropriate.

Hanging with the hippies in Haight-Ashbury.

I wonder if San Francisco know that there is a cute Australian band who go by the name San Cisco? If they don't then they should get on board. Have you been to San Francisco bay? Is there a special place there that you think I should go see? Your suggestions are more than welcome.




Original San Francisco image from here


No comments:

Post a Comment