Friday 19 July 2013

Feel Good Friday



I've been incredibly introspective as of late. Questioning many things about life. I should explain why I seem to be filled with all of these questions. Partly as I've spent a week in isolation with a nasty virus. Partly as my birthday is mere days away.

Birthdays don't normally terrify me. Turning 30 didn't even register on my radar. It came and went in a whirlwind of decadent bubbles. Yet the prospect of 32 feels like I've stepped out onto a windy ledge with a fraying rope for safety above a deep crevasse.

I came across a brilliant piece of writing which has helped me feel more at ease. It is definitely true being in your 20's you feel like you know everything but once in your 30's you know better and realise that for every answer resolved there are infinitely more questions seeking resolution. I have not found peace with these questions yet but I am starting to accept that they will always be there.

Since I had so much free time on my hands this past week I have created another music mix for your listening pleasure and please have a wonderful weekend.



Thank you to artist Alberto Seveso and Arte Limited. The artwork above is called 'A Due Colori V'.

No comments:

Post a Comment