Friday 30 August 2013

Feel Good Friday

Pineapple Dazzle Shag Art Print The Silver Years

This week has felt like a whirlwind. Can someone tell me what has happened? I need to screw my head back on correctly. At least the sunshine has crept back into our days and spring is finally here! I cannot wait to get outside this weekend. With the weather being so wonderful I am tempted to dust down my bicycle and go for a ride.

I thought I'd try something a little different for my usual Feel Good Friday update today and mention my favourite artist, Shag. I've mentioned him previously on my blog but he's worth his weight in gold to be mentioned again. I would love to have more of his collection up on my walls at home.

Shag has released a new print called The Silver Years. It is a strong nod to the sixties featuring Andy Warhol, Edie Sedgewick and other hip peeps from that swinging time. The print is still available for purchase via Outre Gallery. I'm hosting a party this weekend and his Cocktail Compendium would also just look groovy behind my Tiki Bar. They are all just too cool. I wish I had some spare cash lying around as I would snap this up.

Pineapple Dazzle Shag Art Print Cocktail Compendium


I have always wondered what Shag's studio looks like since he seems to be obsessed with all things retro and tiki like myself. Turns out it is pretty cool. I'd love his Tiki Mug collection alone!

Anyway don't mind me sharing my dream art collection this afternoon. Do you have an artist that you obsess about?

1 comment: