Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hanging Out At The Whythe Hotel

Pineapple Dazzle Brooklyn Whythe Hotel

Brooklyn has such a different pace to Manhattan. I fell in love with Brooklyn's arty quirky side and I regret not exploring it further.

A good friend Camille suggested that I go check out the Whythe Hotel if I was in the area. I immediately fell in love with its ultra cool rooftop and bubbly clientele. The gorgeous people were out in full force soaking up the sunhine. We immediately struck up a conversation with a few of New York's Nomads and had a fabulous time.

If you are in the Williamsburg neighbourhood you should definitely check this place out. Did I mention the view?

Pineapple Dazzle Brooklyn Whythe Hotel Rooftop

Pineapple Dazzle Brooklyn Swampy Water Tower

Pineapple Dazzle Brooklyn Whythe Hotel Manhattan Skyline View

No comments:

Post a Comment